What town are you from? (SuperSamC. and GabbingGabby)

Friday, August 5, 2011

No More NJIT

It is Friday and there is no more NJIT. This is terrible, but the worst thing is that I don't get to see you girls anymore. You all know I will miss you all and thank you for signing my paper. Now I can hopefully remember all of you , but I definitely will remember you Victoria and Thairy! I will always remember Mari and Alexis  and Valerie and Sklya. And I will remember the rest of you too, I promise! And p.s. Sklya, that phone number kept sending me to voicemail and my email to all of you is peacegirl145@gmail.com. Tell me yours so we can keep intouch and/or your phone numbers!

2 comments:

  1. the Acuminational AveryAugust 5, 2011 at 6:45 PM

    Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you to. and I hope you have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete